Saturday 16 March 2013

Super Hero Squad collection


So I have made the decision to start collecting the miniature Marvel figures "Superhero Squad". Now I don't usually collect these sorts of figurine but as my fiance (PsychoboyUK Prime of a Lifetime) and my close friend (Not Quite Prime) seem to be having some sort of "transformers Collectors war" going on between them, I thought it was time for me to start making a collection of something. I love superheroes and as much as I would love to adorn my pad with 8" models, its not something that is always feesable when you lack space to put it all! Already my fiance has taken up an entire bookshelf and some TV stand space with his transformers figurines, that unless we get a our back bedroom re-decked, I fear that our living room will be over run with Decepticons and Autobots lol!! OMG I'll end up becoming like Penny from the Big Bang Theory TV series!, not that I already have two guys in my life that are taking those personas minus the physicists part of it lol. Already both my fiance and my friend test me every now and again on which superhero or villan belongs to the Marvel Universe or DC Universe. Yeah believe me it is hard.

So here we have Captain America with his shield  and Red Skull what seems to be holding the tessaract. I intend on collecting more as my fiance works at an awesome retail shop called B&M, where they sell these little guys quite cheaply. Unfotunatley Captain America's shield is not very secure so I had to stick a tiny bit of blue tack so that it would stay in place in his hand. So here they are Captain America with his old nemesis Red Skull battleing it out . I apologise for the bad quality pictures , I did this on my webcam


Each of the figurines are about 2 1/2 - 3 inches in height so they are quite small in size,small and mighty that is. There is even a cartoon called "Super Heroes Squad", and I have watched a few episodes on Youtube and its really fun. You may have seen similar figures to these which are in my friends post "Not quite Prime" Blogspot, but I think they are of a different brand and he has two Batman figures and an Aquaman figure which he has featured in his blog post "Hall of Armors" too so check out his blog on the following link : http://notquiteaprime.blogspot.co.uk . and my fiances blog http://pbukprimeofalifetime.blogspot.co.uk/ for all things, Marvel, DC and above all Transformers!


captain America 
Red Skull

So until then May the Gods bless you and keep fighting the good fight, coz you will never know when you need to "Suit Up"!! enjoy the wee movie too :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment